INFORMATION ABOUT THE PROTECTION AND TREATMENT OF DATA
I.- Who is responsible for the treatment of your data?
Identity: Cal Caminer
Postal address: Carretera de Tàrrega, nº 3, 25341 Guimerà (Lleida) España
Telephone: 0034 973 313 415
II.- For what purposes do we treat your personal data?
The information supplied by the interested parties is destined to the following purposes:
- F1 Contractual purposes. We treat the personal data that are necessary to process the service contract for the provision of the tourist accommodation.
- F2 Legal purposes. Your personal data are also processed under the provisions of the regulations of the sector, especially:
- Tax regulations
- Mercantile regulations
- The security regulations (obligation to register in establishments providing accommodation)
- F3 Commercial purposes. In the last section of this document if you give us your consent, we will send information regarding our establishment (novelties, activities, gifts or promotions), either by post, e-mail or connection to our web page.
III.- How long do we keep your data?
The personal data you supply is stored for the time indicated below:
- The data that have a contractual and legal purpose (tax and mercantile) are stored for 5 years.
- The data and documentation necessary to comply with security regulations is stored for 4 years.
- The data that you supply us for commercial purposes will be held for 5 years from the date of the latest confirmation of interest, as long as you do not previously request its suppression or cancellation.
IV.- What is the legitimacy for the treatment of your data?
- Regarding contractual purpose, the legal base for the treatment of your data is the execution of the contract for services of tourist accommodation (including pre-contractual management), in compliance with the legal regulations established by decree 159/2012, dated 20th November, for establishments and homes for tourist accommodation.
- Regarding the legal purpose, the legal base for dealing with your data is as follows:
- Tax regulations (general, invoicing and that for each specific tax)
- Mercantile regulations
- Security regulations: Order IRP/418/2010, dated 5th August, regarding the obligation to register and transmit data about those persons who are accommodated in lodging establishments in Catalonia to the General Directorate of the Police.
- Regarding commercial purposes, the legal base for the treatment of the data is your consent, which you can withdraw at any moment.
V.- Who do we transmit your data to quins?
In compliance with the provisions of the regulations for the sector, your data will only be communicated to those elements of the Public Administration that are competent to deal with them. The data will not be communicated to other companies or third parties, nor will they be transferred to any third country or international organisation.
VI.- What are your rights?
- Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation about whether personal data that concern them is being processed, or not.
- The interested parties have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request their removal, among other reasons, when the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- In certain circumstances envisaged in article 18 of the General Data Protection Regulations, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data.
- Those interested may oppose the processing of their data for marketing purposes. The person responsible for the treatment will stop processing the data, except for legitimate reasons or to exercise or defend possible claims.
VII.- How can you exercise your rights?
- Through a message sent to Cal Caminer, Carretera de Tàrrega, nº 3, 25341 Guimera (Lleida) España
- Through a message sent to the following e-mail address: email@example.com
VIII.- What ways are available for claims?
If you consider that your rights have not been adequately addressed, you have the right to present a claim to the Agencia Española de Protección de Datos (AEPD Spanish Data Protection Agency).